Friday, November 16, 2018

Welcome to the blog!

Hey Guys! Welcome to the first post on the official Cipher Tube55 Blog!!! I'm not going to post frequently just yet, because I haven't shouted out the blog on my channel yet, but if you're reading this, I probably have. In this blog, I'm going to be talking about all sorts of things. I'm gonna review each episode of DuckTales as they come out. Talk about DuckTales News. Talk about DuckTales, Lego, Video Games, Toys, Movies, and much more.
As of 11/21/18, I will try to post on this blog daily. If somehow you don't know about my channel, check me out on youtube.com/ciphertube55!!! See you later for longer posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Five Disney Afternoon References/Easter Eggs in DuckTales (2017)

The Disney Afternoon was a television block that ran for the majority of the 1990's. It featured DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Chip and D...