Wednesday, May 8, 2019

These next weeks are gonna be a Duck Blur!!!


Yesterday we got a brand new episode of DuckTales, and we're getting a new one today too! And tomorrow! And the next day! Skip the next two days and we get another five episodes in a row! This is gonna be awesome, and today I'm gonna talk about the titles! 
First we have treasure of the found lamp, I saw this episode yesterday and it was awesome! I loved that Doofus, Gladstone, and Selene were in it! That was pretty cool! I'm not gonna review the episode here, because I'm saving the review for DuckTales Episode Club. So let's move on to the next one.

Next we have The Outlaw Scrooge McDuck, This one looks awesome! It's out on Disney Now, but I haven't seen it yet. From what I've heard it seems to be set in the past, and it also seem to include one of Fenton's ancestors voiced by Lin Manuel Miranda!

After that we have The 87 Cent Solution! I heard that this one is about the kids trying to help Scrooge with his problem of freaking out over a few cent's. This seems like a cool concept!

Next we have The Golden Spear! I don't know what this one is gonna be about, but it might have something to do with the spear of Selene! I really don't know though.

Next is Nothing Can Stop Della Duck! I can't wait! I hope this episode shows Della getting back home, that would be awesome!!

After that we have Raider's of the Doomsday Vault! I don't know what the Doomsday Vault is, but it sounds cool!

Next up is Friendship Hates Magic! I heard that this episode will feature Lena! I wonder how she'll come back!

After that we have The Dangerous Chemistry of Gandra Dee! I heard that Gandra Dee was Fenton's girlfriend in the old show (I might be wrong I haven't seen that far), so this could be a Gizmoduck Episode!

And finally the most intriguing episode is ??? ???? ????? ???????! I don't know what this could possibly be! But the title isn't getting leaked anywhere! Is the title a spoiler for one of the episodes that aren't out yet? Or is it a spoiler for itself? That last one doesn't really make sense... Either way I'm exited!!!

So those were my thoughts on the new DuckTales titles! I know I haven't posted on here all year, but I want to keep posting more! I just need ideas! See you guys next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Five Disney Afternoon References/Easter Eggs in DuckTales (2017)

The Disney Afternoon was a television block that ran for the majority of the 1990's. It featured DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Chip and D...